Hi together,

I think this is especially interesting for Carsten. You added support
for icons for transient toolbar / menu items. Thanks for this. If I add
a toolbar / menu item for my CommandURL ".Judas:PrintTrays" these icons
are displayed and it looks very nice!

If I add some parameters to my CommandURL, my CommandURL will look like
".Judas:PrintTrays?userID=1000" and all my wonderful icons in the menu
or toolbar are gone. This is very sad, because I love it eye candy...

I tested it only with transient menus, I didn't test it with persistent
ones.

I think this is a Bug, isn't it? If you think it is, I'll file an issue.

Greetings, Tobias