Hi Carsten,

> One can think that this is a bug but the current implementation
> distinguishes between the same command with different arguments. We did
> this because one can think of the following scenario:
>
> .uno:Clipboard?command=copy
> .uno:Clipboard?command=cut
> .uno:Clipboard?command=paste

Hmm. Sounds reasonable. But there is a problem: I pass a userid as an
argument. This userid changes for thousands of users, that means I'll
NEVER be able to have an icon - that is extremely bad for me, because we
use the icon within the toolbar.

If someone wants to have different icons for the scenario you describe
above, they could implement an own protocol handler for the icon and
dispatch the needed CommandURL within - thus having all you need.

At the moment, my toolbar shows three letters instead of a picture, only
because I want to pass the userID. Is there a different way to pass this
argument, so that I can have an icon in the toolbar?

Or any comments on changing the current implementation?

Greetings, Tobias