Hi Tobias,

thanks for the quick reply, however, i can't still seem to get it yet.. :(

The XComponent implements the XStorable interface:
-----%<-----
XStorable xStorable = (XStorable)
         UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XStorable.class, this.xComponent);
-----%<-----
What type is 'this' in your example?
xComponent doesn't seem to be a member of my dataSource.

So i tried this instead:

XComponent xComponent = ( XComponent)UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XComponent.class, dataSource); XStorable xStorable = (XStorable)UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XStorable.class, xComponent);

now, xComponent does get a instance value, but then i get a null value for xStorable, so my xComponent doesn't seem to implement XStorable neither? Maybe i don't get the OOo interfacing mechanism, but isn't what i do here above the same as

XStorable xStorable = (XStorable)UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XStorable.class, dataSource);

which would make sense to me...

I also did some investigation in the PropertySet to see whether the outcome matches the uml or that maybe an extra one was there and it may be a XCompnent, but it wasn't, i did get some extra but these were LayoutInformation and Settings...

Maybe something changed in 2.3 and didn't get it to the documentation? Because nothing i find on the net seems to work...

cheers,

Willem