Wouter van Reeven wrote:
Hi Jürgen,

On Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 11:37:18PM +0100, Juergen Schmidt wrote:
i would suggest that you use our NetBeans plugin and create a UNO client application. build it and take a look into the generated jar file. You will notice some glue code (coming with the SDK) and the manifest entries Tobias has already described.

It can be really easy as long as you want to start a local office ;-) And of course the NB plugin does that for you.

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately I am using NB 6.0 :-( I might install
NB 5.5.1 again just to investigate the jar as you suggested...
not necessary i will provide a intermediate version (unsigned) today on api.openoffice.org

Juergen