Hi together,

I want to use the SystemShellExecute.execute method to open Documents
that OOo can not open. Giving the file location as the parameter
aCommand opens the document with the default application in Windows. In
Linux my Firefox is opened, which again opens the default application.
Is there a way to tell the execute method to open the document directly?

Why is it implemented to use the default browser? Can someone tell me
the backgrounds?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings, Tobias