Hi Bernd,

Bernd Eilers wrote:
Giuseppe Castagno wrote:

I had a look to the ODF toolkit, but we need to access all the ODF component, the embedded pictures as well, for example, and not only the xml components, so using UNO stuff should be better.

The ODFPackage class in odf4j is capable of doing so Images can be access as java.awt.Image instance (getImage method) as well as as byte array (getData method).

The goal is to sign the ODF file with a different signature method than the one available in OOo.

Support for signing tough is not yet there in odf4j but if it´s your own method of signing anyway you could add that on top of what is there in odf4j.

after some more unfruitful tries with standard UNO API, I tried with  odf4j.

Now I'm using a mix of UNO API and odf4j to access the ODF package, and odf4j seems more friendly for the use I have in mind.

I subscribed to [EMAIL PROTECTED], I'll ask there for more info, if needed.

Thanks, Giuseppe.

--
Giuseppe Castagno
Acca Esse http://www.acca-esse.eu