Hi Frank,

Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany escribió:
Hi Clayton,

Go to the Recent Changes page:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Special:Recentchanges

Ah - that was what I was looking for.

Well, not exactly, I wanted to track changes to a certain page, or even
pages of a certain category.

for watching a certain page now there is already a check box when you are editing:

* select the "edit" tab of any Wiki page
* at the bottom, bellow the "Summary" text box, there is "Watch this page" check box.

If it works, I've no idea - as I never tried this

Regards
Ariel

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.ArielConstenlaHaile.com.ar/ooo/

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.