I am working on a OpenOffice Add-on to open a browser when mouse is clicked
and Alt key is pressed at the same time.

public boolean mousePressed(MouseEvent mouseEvent) {

        if ((mouseEvent.Buttons == MouseButton.LEFT) &&
(mouseEvent.ClickCount == 1) && (mouseEvent.Modifiers ==
com.sun.star.awt.KeyModifier.MOD2)) {
            System.out.println("mousePressed, User pressed Alt key and
clicked mouse!");
            desktop.browse(new URI("www.google.com"));
        }

        return false;
    }

When desktop.browse is called, the default browser will be opened and the
url will be displayed.

Now I want to open a browser with a fixed size, say 600*600 pixels.

If you write the following url in the address bar, a fixed size window will
be opened.

javascript:document.mytrial=window.open('http://www.google.com/','mytrial','width=600,height=600');location.href=location.href;document.mytrial.focus();

But if the url is opened by desktop.browse(), a error message box will be
pop up from the browser.

Does anybody know how to solve this?

Thank you very much.