Hi Devin,
>>> The TextTable property was just what I was looking for.  I still can't
>>> find this in the online API reference though.  Does that mean it's
>>> private or depreciated?
> Hi Peter.  That wasn't what I meant.  Why isn't this property
> documented?  It seems it isn't for public use and may break in
> the next release.

Assuming that you use Basic, you might have stumbled upon a feature of
the Basic language binding for UNO.

If a certain object has an interface, which has a method
"getSomething()", then in basic, you can do "object.Something", and this
will automatically invoke the method "getSomething()".

Now there is a XTextTableSupplier interface, which has a method
getTextTable. So maybe your object supports this interface?

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         frank.schoenh...@sun.com -