Krzysztof Rączkiewicz wrote:
Hi,
first I was directed to d...@openoffice group but I think that this one
is more proper for my problem.

I'm developing Java addon for OO3.1. (OOO310m11 Build: 9399)
I'm having toggledropdown control and when user select something from
that control I get to:
- public void dispatch(URL aURL, PropertyValue[] aArguments)
then I iterate on the aArguments to find the property with "Text" name.
PropertyValue propertyValue = aArguments[i];
if (propertyValue.Name.equals("Text"))

and here I get the text that user selected on the toggledropdown.
This one works fine, but I have problem with Dropdownbox.

I used same code with dropdownbox and when user select something from
dropdown I always get empty string in "Text". There's also one other
property KeyModifier which Value is always 0.

Is it a bug or I'm doing something wrong?
I appreciate any help.
Hi Krzysztof,

Could you please tell me more about your use case? I don't know if you use the complex toolbar controls feature or a dropdownbox within a UNO AWT dialog. I would guess the first case but you can definitely tell me. Do you have a link where I can download the add-on to reproduce your problem?

Regards,
Carsten