On Thursday 03 September 2009, 12:23, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> Hello Carsten,
>
> On Thursday 03 September 2009, 10:35, Carsten Driesner wrote:
> > Krzysztof Rączkiewicz wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > first I was directed to d...@openoffice group but I think that this one
> > > is more proper for my problem.
> > >
> > > I'm developing Java addon for OO3.1. (OOO310m11 Build: 9399)
> > > I'm having toggledropdown control and when user select something from
> > > that control I get to:
> > > - public void dispatch(URL aURL, PropertyValue[] aArguments)
> > > then I iterate on the aArguments to find the property with "Text" name.
> > > PropertyValue propertyValue = aArguments[i];
> > > if (propertyValue.Name.equals("Text"))
> > >
> > > and here I get the text that user selected on the toggledropdown.
> > > This one works fine, but I have problem with Dropdownbox.
> > >
> > > I used same code with dropdownbox and when user select something from
> > > dropdown I always get empty string in "Text". There's also one other
> > > property KeyModifier which Value is always 0.
> > >
> > > Is it a bug or I'm doing something wrong?
> > > I appreciate any help.
> >
> > Hi Krzysztof,
> >
> > Could you please tell me more about your use case? I don't know if you
> > use the complex toolbar controls feature or a dropdownbox within a UNO
> > AWT dialog. I would guess the first case but you can definitely tell me.
> > Do you have a link where I can download the add-on to reproduce your
> > problem?
>
> you can reproduce it with your C++ SDK example (see the diff I attached
>  here, the example must be compiled with make DEBUG=yes).
>
> Whenever a "color" from the listbox is selected, it prints

> Debugging this

... gives me

Breakpoint 2, framework::DropdownToolbarController::execute
(this=0x7f9a086f6a08, KeyModifier=0)
    at
/mnt/build/openoffice/DEV300_m52/framework/source/uielement/dropdownboxtoolbarcontroller.cxx:204
204         Reference< XDispatch >       xDispatch;
(gdb) n
205         Reference< XURLTransformer > xURLTransformer;
(gdb) n
206         ::rtl::OUString                     aCommandURL;
(gdb) n
207         ::rtl::OUString                     aSelectedText;
(gdb) n
208         ::com::sun::star::util::URL  aTargetURL;
(gdb) n
211             vos::OGuard aSolarMutexGuard( Application::GetSolarMutex() );
(gdb) n
213             if ( m_bDisposed )
(gdb) n
216             if ( m_bInitialized &&
(gdb) n
221                 xURLTransformer = m_xURLTransformer;
(gdb) n
222                 xDispatch = getDispatchFromCommand( m_aCommandURL );
(gdb) n
223                 aCommandURL = m_aCommandURL;
(gdb) n
224                 aTargetURL = getInitializedURL();
(gdb) n
225                 aSelectedText = m_pListBoxControl->GetText();

aSelectedText is zero length...

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile