Hi,
The option MacroExecutionMode does not change the security level in OpenOffice.org ! It only defines what to do if the document you are loading contains macros.

If you decide to load a document so that macros that exist in the document will run without any warning, that is your responsibility. You (the programmer) should know what is in the loaded document. I cannot see this as a security hole.

Regards
  Bernard

Message de Malte Timmermann  date 2010-01-29 14:13 :
Correct - if you choose to run a macro, the macro can do everything the
user is privileged to do. Including configuration manipulation and
formatting discs and rebooting the system.

See http://blogs.sun.com/malte/entry/some_words_about_macro_security

Malte.