On 3/24/10 12:16 PM, Frank Schoenheit, Sun Microsystems Germany wrote:
Hi Noel,

So, Frank for your ucp solution which I would guess will somehow
somewhere re-use the GraphicObject stuff

No, the idea is to have a provider for *arbitrary* content within a
deployed extension. That is, an URL like
"vnd.sun.star.extension:/<extension_id>/<relative_path>" will provide a
content which effectively wraps the file-system content obtained from
$USERCONFIG/uno_packages/cache/uno_packages/<unique_id>/<extension_id>/<relative_path>.
No matter what this content actually is, could be images or anything else.

For dialgs coming as a xdl file (dialog editor export) we have already extended the toolklit to accept relative paths to the xdl file. That makes it quite easy to reference any images in an extension package.

Juergen