Hi Juergen,
my problem still not solve.basically i need the RTD like functionality with
open office which is available in MS office.MS office has its own formulas (RTD
formulas) to provide this
kind of feature but its still not available with OO. So i wish to implement
some similar functionality

As per my R&D i can't find the alternative for open office like RTD in MS Excel
Now i am trying to build the same functionality through DDE in OpenOffice, so i
need your help.
please let me know how to implement our own server for DDE in Open Office other
than soffice.

Thanks & Regards,
Kapil Kumar Lalwani
Trainee, TickerPlant Infovending Ltd.,

“Enjoy the WORK you do, Do the BEST you can.”