Hi,

you are still not subscribed to this mailing list. This is the last time i accept your emails without subscription. I told you several times that you shouldn't contact me via private email but use the mailing list instead. This way other users can benefit from the question and answer as well. I think it is not so difficult to understand, please subscribe to the mailing list.

I told you already that you can implement your own Calc add-in function that does whatever you want in the background and can of course dynamcilly update the result data. See for example the Calc add-in examples of the SDK.

Juergen