Using Tools | Customize... | Events, I have associated macros with the "Open
Document" and "Document is going to be closed" events. They work as expected
when I open and close the document. However, if I select File | Reload, only
the "Open Document" macro is fired. I would expect that the "Docment is
going to be closed" event would be fired before that.

Is this a bug? Is there any other event that is guaranteed to be a pair of
the "Open Document" macro (so that I can do cleanup)?

I am using Impress 3.2 on Ubuntu. I also asked this on
http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?p=381806#381806 and was
redirected here.

Thanks
Shri