Hi Mathias,

sorry for the noise, the accelerators work correctly for both menu and
toolbar items.

The problem: during different test runs I created accelerators with
Shift+Ctrl and for Shift+Alt without ever removing the accelerators upon
uninstall. Therefore both sets of accelerators were operational, where
for the menus the Shift+Ctrl shortcuts got used.

After removing the accelerators with removeCommandFromAllKeyEvents()
upon uninstall fixed the problem from then on.

---rony