> - Invited 10 new committers (all accepted)
I'm miscalculated mentors in this data, and the correct one would be:
 Invited *5* new committers (all accepted)

Sorry for that, and we can see the details from website of Apache APISIX[1].

[1] https://incubator.apache.org/clutch/apisix.html

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
Twitter: _WenMing

Ming Wen <wenm...@apache.org> 于2020年5月26日周二 下午5:08写道: