Hi,

I reviewed the maturity assessment and project details on Github to support the
graduation discussion. Based on my previous experience, I also found some
problems with branding in the following, which I hope we can solve it before
calling for a vote formally. Meanwhile, I also hope to hear more feedback from
other mentors.

We have known APISIX build around Nginx variant OpenRetry(iResty), so we'd
better clarify why we put some links[1][2][3] in Apache APISIX README.

And some links[4][5] seem not on Apache branding umbrella, Do we plan to move
them to the apache repository?

Last but not least, we don't seem to have dealt with reports of security from
the community. Anyway, we should have a reachable channel for that security
report :-)

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-apisix/blob/master/CODE_STYLE.md
[2]
https://static.apiseven.com/2020/05/1589275276-Choosing-the-Right-Microservice-API-Gateway-for-the-Enterprise-User.pdf