> 1.Can apifix run on Lua 5.2.2?
No, Apache APISIX is based on Nginx and LuaJIT.
LuaJIT and lua are two completely different things, LuaJIT is compatible
with the syntax of lua 5.1, not lua 5.2.

> 2.In the case of using a customized cookie as the upstream hash key, if
the cookie value is empty, load balancing will not be achieved, and all
requests will go to an upstream node. Can the cookie value be automatically
generated without the cookie value?
It depends on you. You can write a custom plug-in, if the cookie value is
empty, it will automatically generate one

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
Twitter: _WenMing

15717900 <15717...@qq.com> 于2020年8月14日周五 上午10:25写道: