If you want to post the recruiting message on your employer(s) websites,
that is totally fine.
But apisix.apache.org belongs to the foundation, pay attention what it says
at the bottom of the page.

> Copyright © 2019-2021 The Apache Software Foundation. Apache APISIX,
APISIX®, Apache, the Apache feather logo, and the Apache APISIX project
logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of the Apache Software
Foundation.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Sheng Wu <wu.sheng.841...@gmail.com> 于2021年7月26日周一 上午9:32写道: