Hi Bozhong Yu,

Very good question, I can answer it in two parts: one is the Version
Control, and the other is the Error Rate.

Regarding the Version Control. As the manager of the Apisix project, you
can manually control the distribution version of the Tin application (the
link of the Tin application will not change).

Detailed operation:

Create a free account of TeamCode account. Clone the Tin application I
created to your workspace, complete the Tin application distribution,
obtain a unique link, and replace the Tin link of my Pull Request (view the
usage document of clone a Tin*[1]*).

Every time after the code is merged, you need rebuild Tin on the TeamCode
platform and upgrade the distribution version. The link of Tin app on
github does not need to be modified. Users can click link to run the latest
version of Apisix.

You and others users of Apisix can also create Apisix’s Tin apps of other
versions (view the documentation for creating Tin applications *[2]*).

The Tin apps of the historical version can form a list on github, and the
user can run the version of apisix they want with one click.

Regarding the error rate, Tin only needs to be built once, and other users
can successfully run Tin through the link without any error.

Hope to solve your concern.

*[1]* https://www.teamcode.com/docs/en-US/tin/clone-tin

*[2]* https://www.teamcode.com/docs/en-US/tin/create-tin

Bozhong Yu <imbozh...@gmail.com> 于2021年12月10日周五 10:44写道: