Hi Sheng Wu,

The user has a free usage quota every month, and only the part that exceeds
the quota will require the user to pay. Users need "pay-as-you-go" based on
the CPU, memory, and other storage parameters they choose. The cost is very
low. In addition, no other costs will be incurred.

Apisix can also pay for users by distributing licenses.

Here is a use case*[1]* for your reference.

*[1]* https://www.teamcode.com/blog/teamcode-merico

Sheng Wu <wu.sheng.841...@gmail.com> 于2021年12月10日周五 11:20写道: