Ryan was discussing how that would be hard to use within apr_lib.h because
we'd need to include apr_private.h to get the config variable. etc etc

I didn't even know that check was in there, and figured the quick patch was
sufficient. Please feel free to fix it:

  1) update the #if stuff in apr_lib
or
  2) add logic to propagate the HAVE_isascii to APR_HAVE_isascii in apr.h

Essentially, that fix may have reached configure.in, but it didn't make it
to the apr_lib.h header.

Cheers,
-g

--