> > First of all, Sam could you please post patches in line?  It makes them
> > much easier to reply to.  Thanks.
>
> Sure.  Sorry about that.

No problem, information like this needs to go on the site, I'll try
to update it all today.  :-)

> >  INCDIR=../../include
> >  OSDIR=$(INCDIR)/arch/@OSDIR@
> >  DEFOSDIR=$(INCDIR)/arch/@DEFAULT_OSDIR@
> > -INCLUDES=-I$(INCDIR) -I$(OSDIR) -I$(DEFOSDIR)
> > +INCLUDES=-I$(INCDIR) -I$(OSDIR) -I$(DEFOSDIR) -I../unix/
> >  MKDEP=../../helpers/mkdep.sh
> >
> >  LIB=libnetwork.a
> >
> > Why is this needed?  There are no header files in network_io/unix, so
> > adding -I../unix/ shouldn't add anything here.  Could you please make sure
> > that you are working with an up-to-date repository?
>
> You would think so, wouldn't you?  But someone decided to be tricky
> and include a .c file (sa_common.c) in sockaddr.c, so the additional
> include directory is neccessary.

EWWWWW!  Can we find some other way to do this?  Like referencing the
correct file in the Makefile?  I really dislike this idea.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131