This is indeed true, now that Windows httpd-2.0 is building again it has
exposed a couple of problems. In ap_is_rdirectory, apr_lstat is passed
a NULL pool pointer which eventually causes apr_palloc to segfault.

I assume the correct fix is to pass in a pool parameter to ap_is_rdirectory.
Similar situation seems to exist with apr_stat being passed a NULL pool
by ap_is_directory. I'll go ahead and fix these.

Allan