OtherBill's recent commit reminded me that I never got around to following
up on http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apr-dev&m=101647219122386&w=2,
wherein we decided that it was okay for APR_XtOffsetOf to get renamed to
APR_OFFSETOF.  I've made all the changes and will commit them.  My only
question is this: at this point, do we still need to maintain the
APR_XtOffsetOf macro and just #define it to APR_OFFSETOF?  Seems silly,
but.... anyway, the original was never documented, so I can't just mark it
deprecated without ADDING documentation for something we don't want people
to use.

We've already bumped the MMN for Apache 2.0.37... can we just call that
good enough and note this as a change that must be made?  It's a simple
search and replace.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]