I take back what I said about Check being GPL, it is LGPL now.  That
means that our tests wouldn't be infected by the GPL license.

Are there any thoughts on either of these?  I have already submitted my
first set of patches to CuTest, so it will compile with gcc as soon as
they are accepted.  I'll have the test suite working soon.
Unfortunately, Windows seems to be absolutely borked with regard to
_vsnprintf, so supposedly portable C code, isn't.  Thanks go to JimJag
for helping track down the exact problem.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
645 Howard St.              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
San Francisco, CA