[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So questions about the above; is it worrysome that we have --prefix in
> there twice. And secondly that some still are ${prefix} i.e. not
> substituted ? And finally - anything obviously wrong ?

Dirk, I build APR/HTTPD on a daily basis with 10.1.5 and never saw the
problem you mentioned. I bet you're using the (screwed up) version of
AutoConf/AutoMake coming with the developer tools... I had to patch that one
as well...

    Pier

--
[Perl] combines all the worst aspects of C and Lisp:  a billion of different
sublanguages in  one monolithic executable.  It combines the power of C with