On Mon, 8 Dec 2003, Mladen Turk wrote:

> Can someone review this patch and eventually respond if there are
> any chances to get this patch committed to apr-util.
> If not we'll make something different then.

I think it would have to be called apr_reslist_timeout_set() rather than
apr_reslist_set_timeout(), but in general I'm not opposed.

In this block:

+        if (reslist->timeout) {
+            if (apr_thread_cond_timedwait(reslist->avail,
+                reslist->listlock, reslist->timeout) != APR_SUCCESS)
+                apr_thread_mutex_unlock(reslist->listlock);
+                return APR_EAGAIN;

Is it really correct to return APR_EAGAIN regardless of the return value
of apr_thread_cond_timedwait()?  Or is that a bug caused by a lack of
{}'s?  This is why we tend to say that you should always use {}'s, even if
the conditional block is only one line long.

--Cliff