--On Monday, August 9, 2004 5:46 PM +0100 David Reid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

patch - but users of the tarball won't likely be running buildconf.  [If
you wanted, you could include the new find_apr.m4 in 1.0 - your call.]

OK. Which version is the one I should be including?

I *believe* r1.16 of build/find_apr.m4 should be okay. However, I'd like to see some other people verify that it works now. (It worked here with autoconf 2.13.)

Well, the way things are going I'd suggest that getting those changes into
apr-util should be a priority. I'd look but haven't been too involved with
it all.

I'll *try* to take a look later today...

I debated that, but to be honest once we release 1.0.0 any momentum we have
(what very little there remains) will dissipate very quickly - so let's go
for all on the same day.

Understood. -- justin