While the original tarball was prematurely released, I'm
reminded (thank you :) that it's at least +3 votes, and
1 more +1 than -1 to bless a release.  I deliberately waited
to retract the tarball so everyone's votes were correctly
re-tallied.

So far, Sander votes +1.  OtherBill votes -1.

Paul and Cliff have implicit votes for apr-iconv 1.0.2, but never
actually said +1 to the release.  Paul was the RM, while Cliff
voted on keeping/droping the tarball.  Neither is exactly a vote.

If you two (and anyone else with an explicit vote on the apr-iconv
1.0.2 tarball) vote in the next hour it would clarify things quite
a bit.

Thank you.

Bill