I'd like to turn the svn:eol-style attribute off for the windown build
files (files ending in .dsp, .dsw and win32ver.awk), and have them
stored in win32 new-line format in the repository.

The reason being that the current format is preventing me from checking
out the repos I have on my unix box, and using samba to share the
working copies with my windows box. That way I can check my changes on
the two platforms a *lot* easier.

It would also have the advantage of making the source tarballs useful on
win32.

The disadvantage is that people editing those files on unix will meed
editors that support win32 endlines, and the commit mails will probably
look ugly too.

Any objections?

--
Colm MacCárthaigh                        Public Key: [EMAIL PROTECTED]