On 11/20/2007 11:30 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>> Please provide your input to release.
>>
>>   [+1] APR-0.9.17
>>   [+1] APR-1.2.12
>>   [XX] APR-util-1.2.11
>>   [+1] APR-iconv-1.2.1
>
> Please note I've withdrawn apr-util-1.2.11 from consideration, and a
> 1.2.12 package
> test will be announced once I've copied up and synced.
>
> I'll leave this vote open through Friday and start a vote on 1.2.12 in a
> new thread,
> just so we have one place to record it all.  But I plan on Friday
> evening to announce
> the results of all of these.
>
> Please note I didn't see much feedback yet one way or another on
> APR-iconv-1.2.1 nor

What can be done with APR-iconv, except

- checking md5 / signature
- compiling
- installing

I see no test suite. Would the above results be enough for a qualified
vote. If yes, I can try to provide this (at least for some OS).

BTW: zip files would have been helpful for tests on windows as I missed
to install any of the usual suspect zip tools on the XP box I have
at hand :-(.

Regards

RĂ¼diger