On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 5:36 AM, Paul Smedley <
pauldes...@despamsmedley.id.au> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Wondering if there is anyone still actively maintaining the OS/2
> source code in APR?

nope ;)

> I've been building Apache2 using the libc runtime for OS/2 from
> http://svn.netlabs.org/klibc for some time, and it would be nice to
> get my changes incorporated with the OS2 files in the apr repository.
>
> My current apr diff (which needs tidying up) is at
> http://smedley.info/apr-1.3.3.diff

I don't anticipate any big concerns to the idea of continuing to host the
OS/2 port.  Folks, please shout now if you disagree.

A few things I noticed in the patch from a very quick glance (probably
exactly what you referred to as "tidying up"):

* non-standard coding style (whitespace, slash-slash comments)
* magic values (e.g., "87")
* commented out code