On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 18:09, Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm> wrote:
> This type of comment embarrasses both the project and the ASF. If you want
> to discuss an issue, please discuss the issue. As soon as emails start
> getting abusive, EOT.

I did discuss the issue. And then you went off about CHANGES, which
I'd already accepted and moved on from. Now you're moving on to
discussing three words in my reply.

How about sticking to the original: do not mix backports and edits.
I've said that many times, and you continue to change the topic to
inane things. So yeah, all I hear is "blah blah blah". And yes, I can
also use swear words in there, too "blah fucking blah". What's the big
deal? There are no ad hominem attacks or anything else going on.

So get a grip, and don't worry about a little swearing. How about
doing backports properly instead?

-g