On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Gregg Smith <g...@gknw.net> wrote:

> Just a note,
>

> On 10/19/2013 10:32 AM, Gregg Smith wrote:
>
>> On 10/19/2013 7:26 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 11:08 PM, Gregg Smith <g...@gknw.net <mailto:
>>> g...@gknw.net>> wrote:
>>>
>>>     I'd like to first rid the 1.5 traditional Windows build of the
>>>     Release9x & Debug9x targets. Anyone against this?
>>>

>>> no concerns here; is there code that can get deleted too?
>>>

>> probably, I would assume so, I haven't ran it down that far yet.
>>

> I did not do this after all nor do I think I am brave enough to.
>
> apr_escape, testescape and gen_test_char were added into the build with
> r1534053.
> .mak/.dep files were added in r1534516.
>
> We should be ready to go on the Windows side now.

Thanks a bunch.

I found a MinGW build failure this a.m. which I'll fix in the next day or
so.  Other than that, I don't know what else needs to be solved.  It would
be appropriate to have documentation and at least a minimal testcase for
skiplist, but I guess that isn't absolutely necessary.

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/