On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 11:40 AM, Branko Čibej <br...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 19.01.2017 18:30, Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:
>> On 19 Jan 2017, at 17:46, William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
>>
>>> In 2.0 I'd like to see include/apu_error.h simply a stub to #include
>>> <apr_errno.h>
>>> and track it all in one place. Will try to hold onto that though for
>>> my next round tuit.
>>>
>>> It makes the back porting of new apu_errno.h constants a bit trickier but
>>> hardly
>>> impossible.
>>>
>>> ITMT, your proposal looks fine Dirk.
>> Ok - what is the best way to get things like this in - shall I simply send
>> them as unified diff into http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/.
>>
>> Or better to post them here for a more coherent picture.
>>
>> As I suspect I have a few more — the world of crypto and hash-ing seems to
>> have a few small loose ends like this.
>
> You're an APR committer. Just commit it.

+1

I got stuck at apu_err_t... if I remember correctly, Subversion solved extended
error info in an altogether more useful way. Would rather bring the svn error
type into apr 2.0 in apu_err_t's place, once I have a chance to look at that.
Would really rather have an SVN/APR committer introduce this to apr_error.h
and we can unify it all.