On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 12:14 AM, William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> [  ] Release 1.x may include experimental features, disabled by default
> [  ] Release 1.x may include experimental features, enabled by default
> [+1] Releases don't include experimental features

My own take is that anything default-disabled, or even experimental
at all can be incorporated, reviewed and endorsed based on tests
and observations from 1.x branch builds, no particular 'release' is
needed to advance a new feature of APR, because we simply do
not address users, we interface entirely with developers who really
do know how to use SVN.

I phrased this as a POLL because I believe it is majority-binding,
not a vetoable decision (just as releases themselves cannot be
vetoed.)