No, it's dirt simple stupid to svn merge to revert each relevant patch,
no typos necessary, and it turns out there were no added files on any
platform. Therefore the oddball build schemas are untouched.

Verifying the final delta between 1.5.x and 1.6.x proc_mutex.c and
thread_mutex.c makes this trivial.

Yes, I'm signing up for the responsibility if we vote to defer it, which
was NOT this [POLL]. I was trying to break through the deeper
question of whether we ship experimental / not quite ready code.
We should probably have a [VOTE] on adopting timedwait for the
1.6.x branch or performing additional review, deferring it till 1.7.x.

Note, change of subject to hopefully make progress on the [POLL]
thread.