On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 5:18 AM Stefan Sperling <s...@stsp.name> wrote:

> I don't believe your diff attempts to address this, but I am stilling
> seeing a problem with APR_TIME_T_FMT when compiling httpd:
>
> proxy_util.c:3179: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but
> argument 9 has type 'long long int'

I find no errors in our APR_TIME -> APR_INT64 determination, and
made no such changes.

But I note httpd 2.4.x commit r1824504 by Yann made a correction in
this sphere. Are you testing the current code or an old 2.4 release?
If it is the release, please retest using 2.4.x branch?

> Results for off_t look good. All platforms listed below use clang 6.0.0,
> except sparc64 which still uses ancient GPLv2 GCC 4.2.1 20070719.

Thank you for the thorough review!