Yes, I'm on it. 1.6.x and prior somewhat works. 1.7.0 does not, asking
for apr_stat of a root drive. Seeing the request yesterday for a new
release,
I'd like the chance to fix that quirk of the Win32 API and populate the stat
struct with something resembling correct info about the root mounts.

That's particularly important to the subversion developers.