On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 10:25 AM Johan Corveleyn <jcor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 8:17 PM William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> >
> > Sorry, I'd been pounding on a beta deliverable, it's my bad. This coming
> > week I have cycles to give
> > back to APR, CMake and other projects neglected during this crunch period.
> > I hope an end-of-year
> > (or very early January) release will meet your goals..
>
> Yes, thanks, and no problem. I think that might be just in time, so
> I'm crossing my fingers :-).
>
> (as you might know, Subversion development is going quite slowly these
> days, so it's hard to say when the cycles of the different volunteers
> will align -- it might be end of this year still, but I'm guessing
> it's more likely to be early January too I think ... we're progressing
> with small steps here and there)

Hi again,

Is there any news on this issue? We're getting pretty close to rolling
SVN 1.14.1 (probably end of this week, then we need a week of testing
and signing, during which I might be able to test with a new version
of APR 1.7, if there would be one). Of course, it's not the end of the
world if this wouldn't be included, but it would be nice to have.

Thanks,
--
Johan