On 10/07/2012, at 3:38 AM, Olivier Lamy wrote:

> Hi,
> I'd like to start the release process for a 1.4-M3 (including the new UI !!).
> Any objections ?

Great!

> I will start that around end of july (need vacations first :-) ). (yes
> Brett French folks has a lot :P ).

:D

> As this release will need to release a LOT of stuff (redback
> core/components now imported in asf scm), I wonder what is the best
> strategy:
> * release redback components then call a vote, release redback core
> then call a vote, release archiva then call a vote.
> * release everything in one block then call a vote
>
> Perso I prefer 2nd mode (can be faster)

I think that makes sense. Do the components need to be separate releases, or
should they just be folded in as 1.4-M3-SNAPSHOT as well since they are under
the Archiva group?

Also, should the relevant parts of the red back site be folded into Archiva's?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
br...@apache.org