On 18/10/2012, at 9:03 AM, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:

> 2012/10/17 Jeff MAURY <jeffma...@jeffmaury.com>:
>> Hello,
>>
>> having a lot of problems with Nexus OSS P2 support, I'm wondering if there
>> is any work done or planned in order to support P2 repos in Archiva ?
>> Also, is there a documentation about the internal architecture and
>> extension points ?
> Currently no extensions point except writing a consumer which won't
> really help in your case.
> It's on my TODO list to review a bit the architecture to be able to
> write your own repository type.
> This need some refactoring as in some parts we are very maven centric :-).

This was a clear goal of the refactoring I did some time back. There's still
some Maven bits to extract as you say, but I don't think the API should
significantly change. The first one is always the hardest... I know someone
started to poke at doing this for Ivy but it was hard to proceed. Unfortunately
I've struggled to find the time recently to finish up what I started, but of
course I'm happy to answer questions or review any work towards it.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
br...@apache.org