Hi,

ARIA currently supports plugin based lifecycle operation. A plugin here refers
to a python module packaged as a wagon archive.
I have few queries on how the plugin is being seen at this moment

? Do we have any specifications on the structure of plugin ?

? With the current state, a plugin can be referenced in different node types.

? Can a plugin also contain node types specific to its implementation ? If we
can associate a plugin to specific node types there will not be need to import
the node types in our service template every time.

We think bundling node types as part of plugin and having them available to
those service templates using the plugins would be a good option. Do you have
any suggestions regarding this ? Do you already have something on this in your
roadmap ?

Regards,
DJ