Hi Vishwanath,

I just tried it myself and the service template parses fine.

This is related to this change:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-ariatosca/commit/c2b8e65b41c013bfd4ee14ea47268083f8b20822

The commit was introduced after 0.1.1 was released, so I think what might
be the case here is that there's a mismatch between the code version and
the example version.
If you've installed 0.1.1, please download/checkout the correct version for
the example, rather than use the one from the master branch.

If you'd like to run the example off the master branch, make sure you
install this branch and not the version on PyPI (the master branch's
version is 0.2.0).
You may also want to consider installing in editable mode so you won't need
to reinstall after each pull.

Ran