Here are some more examples on how to interact between Plasma and Arrow:
http://arrow.apache.org/docs/python/plasma.html, see also the C++
documentation: http://arrow.apache.org/docs/cpp/md_tutorials_plasma.html

I'm browsing through the C++ API documentation and have trouble finding
the right API to copy an arrow::Table into a Plasma object buffer.
Concretely:

   (1) How do I get the size of the underlying buffer of an
       arrow::Table needed to construct a Plasma object?

   (2) Thereafter, how do I obtain a pointer to the table data so that
       I can copy the table into the Plasma object buffer?

I also tried to look at the RecordBatch API, but couldn't find anything
there either. Both APIs seem only to provide columnar access.

   Matthias