hey Animesh,

Thank you for doing this analysis. If you'd like to share some of the
analysis more broadly e.g. on the Apache Arrow blog or social media,
let us know.

Seems like there might be a few follow ups here for the Arrow Java community:

* Documentation about achieving better performance
* Writing some microperformance benchmarks
* Making some improvements to the code to facilitate better performance

Feel free to create some JIRA issues. Are any Java developers
interested in digging a little more into these issues?

Thanks,
Wes