Yes, we'd be interested to move forward. I'm inclined to merge this into
Arrow because of the issues that you pointed out with parquet c++ merge,
and I do see a tight relationship between the two projects, and potential
sharing of common libraries. @Ivan Sadikov <ivan.sadi...@gmail.com> what do
you think?

Chao